Wednesday, January 19, 2011

NYC: Concrete Jungle

Today, I want to show you some pics from our recent trip to New York. These first three were taken with Hipstamatic.



Lens: Roboto Glitter
Film: Pistil



Lens: Lucifer VI
Film: Alfred Infrared



Lens: Roboto Glitter
Film: Pistil


Those are the only Hipstamatic shots I have from the trip. Luckily, I was able to capture several tilt-shift photos of the city using the default iPhone camera and Tilt-Shift Gen.




Taken from the 2nd story of FAO Schwartz.




Lady Liberty




Manhattan Bridge. Why didn't I shoot the Brooklyn Bridge? I have no idea.




Taken from the Empire State Building.




Central Park from the Top of the Rock.




Some random intersection with a lot of taxis.


There aren't a lot of bells and whistles in the app, but it's the best one I've found for creating this effect. There are both free and paid versions available. For 99¢ you can import items from your photo library, and also save your new and improved photos at full resolution. Definitely worth the buck...

-Posted from my iPhone

Location:Manhattan

No comments:

Post a Comment